3. When processing personal data, BIC shall comply with the regulatory enactments in force in the Republic of Latvia, as well as other binding regulatory enactments in the field of privacy and personal data processing.
Personal data processor and its contact details
1. SIA BIC, unified registration No. 40003543504, legal address - Krūzes Street 3a, Riga, LV1046
2. BIC contact details for personal data processing issues:
e-mail - email@example.com;
phone - +371 26300982;
correspondence address - SIA BIC, Daugavgrīvas šoseja 7a, Rīga, LV-1016
Legal basis for personal data processing
3. The BIC shall process personal data on the following legal bases:
- In accordance with the consent of the data subject (Customer);
- For concluding and executing the Agreement in order to ensure the execution of the Agreement (sale and delivery of the ordered goods) upon the Customer's request;
- Fulfilment of the requirements of regulatory enactments in order to perform the fulfilment of the obligations referred to in the binding regulatory enactments;
Purposes of personal data processing
- customer identification;
- for the execution of a transaction for the sale and delivery of goods and the provision of a service;
- settlement administration;
- preparation and conclusion of the contract;
- customer service and communication with the customer;
- guarantees for the fulfilment of obligations;
- debt administration and recovery;
- for the examination and processing of submissions, objections and other issues;
- maintenance and improvement of websites and applications;
- for the provision of information to public administration institutions and subjects of operational activities in the cases and to the extent specified in regulatory enactments;
- for other specific purposes, of which the customer is informed at the time he provides the relevant data to the BIC.
Processing, protection and storage of personal data
5. BICs process personal data using various technological options, such as an accounting program, an online store platform, etc. customer service tools.
6. Personal data shall be stored securely and restricted information shall be accessible only to authorized employees of the company, or access to this data is necessary for the performance of work tasks and shall be used for data protection in accordance with appropriate technical and organizational security measures. measures. All employees of the company who have been delegated/authorized to work with personal data are properly instructed to be able to protect the rights of the data subject.
7. Personal data shall be stored for as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing personal data in accordance with the applicable regulatory enactments, as long as one of the parties has a legal obligation to store the data. After the criteria referred to in this paragraph are no longer applicable, personal data will be appropriately destroyed or archived in accordance with the requirements of regulatory enactments.
- If the Customer has given explicit and unambiguous consent to this. cases.
- Persons and institutions provided for in the regulatory enactments of the Republic of Latvia upon their justified request in accordance with the specified procedure and to the extent.
Rights of the data subject
- Request access to your personal data. The data subject has the right to receive, free of charge, a copy of the data stored in his BIC in a widely used electronic format.
- Request correction of your data - correction of inaccurate data and incomplete supplementation of personal data.
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data and restrict the processing in the same way as it was given. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your withdrawal of consent.
- Request the deletion of your data (right to be forgotten) without undue delay as soon as the data are no longer needed and these actions do not conflict with applicable laws, regulations, laws, regulations or legal proceedings.
BIC takes all steps to ensure the most secure browsing of the page and protect the data of each user. The obtained data will be obtained only to ensure the functionality of the website, to obtain statistics on the flow of visitors to the page (eg number of visitors on the page, time spent, etc.), as well as to provide customer service of the online store.
Cookies are small text files that web browsers (such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.) store on your computer, mobile device, or any other smart device you use. Cookies usually contain information such as the name of the website, how long it is stored on the device, and the unique number.
Our website and online store may contain links to other websites. BIC is not responsible for the content and cookies of these websites.
Confirm and deny cookies
When you visit our website at www.bicventilation.com, a window will open with a message informing you that certain websites are using cookies. By clicking the "OK" button, you confirm that you have read the information about cookies and the purposes for which they are used. You can restrict and delete cookies in the settings of any browser.